Thursday 19 January 2012

Wedding planning

So, not been up to any sewing since the cushion.  Am waiting for this weekend's trip to Wallingford with Mum to do some fabric shopping and cake gobbling.  And then if we find nice enough fabric we'll be getting out the hare pattern and giving it a bash.  I'm hoping for a really nice navy and green tartan brushed cotton.  One can dream right?!

In the meantime, I finally finished our save the dates.  And even The Boy's impressed with them.  Well who couldn't be when they only cost £15 for the cards, envelopes, stamp and ink?  If only the whole wedding could be similarly 'cost effective'!  So here's a sneak peak.....not too bad even if I do say so myself. 


So, roll on the weekend for fabrics galore and a lot of envelope writing.  And hopefully to be here in daylight to take some decent photos for the blog instead of the shadowy ones I've put up so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment