Tuesday 10 January 2012

First ever blog post

So...I'm not particularly one for new year's resolutions, but this year I've decided to be more creative and put to good use the sewing machine my parents bought me for Christmas.  I don't really have the patience for it, but they say it's a virtue so I guess I should at least try.

I'm also terrible at keeping my mother up to date with what I'm doing (although this is primarily her own fault for refusing to use Facebook).  Seeing as she loves having a good old nose into other people's lives via their blogs, what better way to keep her in the loop than with a blog of my own?  And if anyone else happens to stumble across it, then hopefully it's not too boring!

I can't promise it will be anywhere near as glamorous as the blogs you usually like Mum, or half as interesting!  But I'll be uploading pics every time I start a new project, do some pretty baking, think of something inspirational etc.  Or at least that's the plan, until I give up and admit that I'm as useless at blogging as I am at being crafty...hence the title 'Sew Useless...'!

No comments:

Post a Comment