Sunday 5 February 2012

Let It Snow...

Winter has finally arrived!  The Boy and I went out for a little walk this morning in the snow.  Nowhere near as bad as Christmas 2010, but don't think I'll be making it into work tomorrow.  Fingers crossed for working from home snuggled on the sofa in my pjs.

No new sewing to report I'm afraid.  Am feeling "sew useless" at the moment...appropriate I suppose!  I can't work on my quilt because I need to steal Mum's rotary cutter and chop up the rest of my squares.  So I thought I'd start on my Lotta Jansdotter bag, but don't have the right coloured thread.  So I'm having a bit of a sewing slump at the moment.  Perhaps my creativity block will thaw out with the snow and I'll have something new to update with then.

In the meantime, here's some pictures from our snowy walk this morning.




And some baking I did yesterday.  Banana cupcakes...some with chocolate fudge frosting and some with vanilla buttercream.



And on that note I'm off for a cuppa, cupcake, and explore of some other people's lovely blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment