Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just because...

And after saying I hadn't blogged for ages, how about another post straight after?  It never rains but it pours!

Found some pictures from Kingham that I thought I'd post too, just because they're pretty.  Kingham Lodge were hosting a sculpture exhibition as part of Oxfordshire Artweeks, so I dragged The Boy along.  It was really lovely, followed by cream tea, and a narrowly avoided dognapping!  I so desperately want a Welsh Springer Spaniel, but can't have one because we both work full time and it wouldn't be fair on the dog to be at home alone all day.  But the people who own Kingham Lodge have a beautiful brown Cocker Spaniel who was so gorgeous and kept following us begging to be stroked.  The words 'grab her and run' may have come out of my mouth, but The Boy talked me out of it!

Anyway, dognapping aside, here are the pics....







No comments:

Post a Comment